RFIC Design Engineers
Location: İstanbul, Ankara
Exciting opportunities for Design Engineers to join our fast-growing Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) development team at İstanbul and Ankara.
ATEK is seeking candidates with B.S. or higher degree with 0-4 years of experience in RFIC design.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete cycle of the RFIC development, including concept, design, layout, test, evaluation, and interfacing with the customer.
- Background in theory and techniques of electronic circuit design
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to design RFIC circuits: LNAs, VGAs, PAs, mixers, ADC/DAC, VCOs, synthesizers and core-chips
- Proficiency in RFIC Simulation tools such as Cadence, ADS and EM tools such as HFSS, Momentum
- Experience with SiGe BiCMOS, SiGe and CMOS semiconductor technologies
- Proficiency in RF test equipment and measurement techniques
- MS or Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering, or related engineering curriculum
- BS degree in Electronics Engineering, or related engineering curriculum
To Apply: please email your resume to email@example.com