Senior MMIC Design Engineers
Location: İstanbul, Ankara
Exciting opportunities for Senior Design Engineers to join our fast-growing Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) development team at İstanbul and Ankara.
ATEK is seeking candidates with B.S. or higher degree with more than 4 years of experience in MMIC design.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the complete cycle of the MMIC development, including concept, design, layout, test, evaluation, and interfacing with the customer.
- Background in theory and techniques of electronic circuit design
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills
- More than 4 years of experience in MMIC design
- Demonstrated ability to design MMIC circuits: amplifiers, mixers, switches and attenuators
- Proficiency in MMIC Simulation tools such as ADS, AWR and EM tools such as HFSS, Momentum
- Experience with GaAs and/or GaN semiconductor technologies
- Proficiency in RF/microwave test equipment and measurement techniques
- MS or Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering, or related engineering curriculum
- BS degree in Electronics Engineering, or related engineering curriculum
To Apply: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org